VTB Bank (Armenia)

Last update - 05.03.2018

In March 2004, Russian state-owned Vneshtorgbank OJSC (hereinafter VTB PJSC) acquired a significant portion of Armsavingsbank CJSC company shares (70% +1 share). Later, in July of 2007, the bank bought the rest of the shares (30% but 1 share).

Armenian Central Bank license N64 of 20.06.2006.

“VTB Bank (Armenia)”CJSC acts as a full member of VISA International and Mastercard International payment systems, a serving member of Armenian ArCa local payment system, a member of SWIFT, MoneyGram, Unistream, Convers Transfers, TelCell, БЭСТ money transfer systems.

For the convenience of the clients and in order to address the clients’ requirements, VTB Bank (Armenia) continuously expands its services and product line, offering advanced and up-to-date service both in the branches of the bank and at any location thanks to the developed and technologically supported distance banking service system.

VTB Bank (Armenia) has the best and the most expanded network in the territory of Armenia: 67 branches in total, 24 of which are located in Yerevan and the remaining 43 are in all marzes and cities of Armenia.

The only owner of the 100% shares of “VTB Bank (Armenia)”CJSC is the VTB PJSC.

VTB Bank (Armenia) has 1361 employees as of 01.02.2018.

As of December 31, 2017, the total equity of the bank made up AMD 40,453,593,000, the assets - AMD 215,794,435,000 and the liabilities - AMD 175,340,842,000.

 

Acting General Director-Directorate Chairman Ivan Telegin
Address 46 Nalbandyan St., Yerevan 0010, Armenia
Phone (+374 8000) 87-87
Email headoffice@vtb.am
Website http://www.vtb.am
iTel
Mediamax
Sport
Bravo