Armenian Government to create commission for borderline communities
Monday 13 February 2017
Prime Minister of Armenia Karen Karapetyan made a decision today on creation of the interdepartmental commission for coordination of issues in borderline communities.
In particular, the suggestions will cover:
- Construction of safety barriers around schools and kindergartens in borderline communities;
- Construction of shelters for protection from the rival’s shelling;
- Provision of weapons for local watchmen in case the situation escalates in borderline communities;
- Improvement of the roads leading to territories of economic value;
- Planning of investment projects in borderline communities.
Total views 12807
Back to top
Banks.am-ի նյութերին մշտապես տեղյակ լինելու համար սեղմեք