«International Accountancy Training Centre» educational fund was established in Yerevan in 1998 with funding supplied under the European Union's «Tacis» aid program. Today IATC has become one of the leading institutions in the sphere of Accountancy, Management and Business training in Armenia. The goal of the centre is to train specialists that meet today’s requirements of national and international standards.
Main training courses of the centre are:
Master degree course in accounting and audit
Our Master Degree Course successfully completed state accreditation process in 2007 (State Accreditation Certificates № 181, 182). The duration of our Full Time Master Degree Course is 2 years. The participants will be awarded with a state diploma upon the completion of the course.
The applicants should have at least a bachelor degree of state or private accredited institutions. Timing is optional. We have both morning and evening courses. The admission is based on the interview results.
Peculiarities of «IATC» Fund Master Course program:
- The course syllabus meets the requirements of international and national professional examination bodies;
- The best specialists in the field of Accounting, Business Law, Taxation and Auditing conduct training at the Centre;
- The Centre supports its students in their successful career development which is mainly realized through internship programs that are worked out jointly with the best organizations in Armenia;
- The Centre supports its students in their further employment;
- The Centre has 5 fully equipped classrooms, computer laboratory and a rich professional library;
- More than 90% of our graduates are provided with relevant jobs.
«IATC» Fund also provides:
Beginners’ courses for start –up accountants
The duration of Beginners’ course is 3 months. The course includes the following modules.
- Accounting Framework and Main Accounting Standards of the RA;
- Chart of Accounts;
- Tax System of the RA;
- Applied Accounting;
- «AS-Accountant» (Armenian Software) or 1C Computerized accounting programs.
Retreaining courses for practitioners
The duration of the course is 2.5 months. The course program is worked out according to the State Certification Examination of the Ministry Finance of the RA which covers the following modules:
- Accounting Standards of the RA (ASRA) and Chart of Accounts;
- Tax System of the RA;
- Audit Framework;
- Business Law.
General courses for accountants and businessmen
- International Financial Reporting Standards /IFRS/;
- Business Law;
- Labor Code;
- Tax Legislation of RA;
- Financial Statements;
- Financial Management;
- Audit Standards;
- Cost Accounting;
- Bank Accounting;
- Insurance Accounting;
- Issues of intellectual property rights;
- Computer courses / Windows Word, Excel, Access /.
The participants are provided with necessary books and training materials which are developed by our trainers. Participants are awarded with certificates upon the completion of the course. The groups are formed periodically.