Founded in 1994 within the framework of European TACIS program, BSC Business Support Center provides training, consulting, research and project evaluation services. From 1998 the organization became a private and self-financing company and was renamed to Business Support Center. BSC actively cooperates with a range of Armenian companies and implements many projects for supporting small and medium enterprises development in Armenia, Nagorno- Karabagh, Georgia and Belarus.
BSC Business Support Center has implements up to now:
- More than 750 trainings, seminars and other educational programs for more than 350 organizations of which 60% private and 40% non-private (including NGO’s, International and State organizations and Foundations) for more than 8000 representatives of private and public sectors, international organizations and communities.
- More than 400 business and investment plans, proposals for Armenian and international organizations.
- More than 65 major research studies and analyses for several sectors of industry.
BSC provides following services: training, consulting, research and project evaluation.
1. Training programs
- Effective Company Management
- Human Resource Management – MASTER CLASS
- Human Resource Management – Basic knowledge for Start-ups
- Effective Business Communication and Negotiations Skills
- Effective Business Time Management Skills
- The Art of Customer Service
- Corporate Public Relations (PR)
- How to Start Own Business in Armenia
- Business Plan Writing
- Contemporary Used Budgeting Methods in Companies
- The RA Tax Legislation
- Basics of the RA Labor Code
- Business Regulations in Armenia
2. Consulting Programs
- Business Plan Development
- Investment Plan Development
- Management (general, staffing, production)
- Marketing and PR
- Strategy Development for Organizations
3. Research Programs - Market Research and Analysis
- Research on Consumer Preferences
- Research on Investment Climate
- Statistical Research
4. Project Evaluation Programs
- Evaluation of Business Projects
- Evaluation of Investment Projects
- Evaluation of Feasibility Study
- Evaluation of Strategy Efficiency
- Evaluation of Effectiveness of Advertising Campaign
In 2000 USAID awarded BSC "Certificate for Excellence” for high quality business and development services.
In December 2006 BSC became member of UN "Global Compact” initiative directed towards development of concepts of CSR in Armenia and all over the world (UN GLOBAL COMPACT – www.globalcompact.org).
BSC’s clients are: CB of RA, "HSBC Bank – Armenia”, "Cascade Bank”, "ArmSwissBank”, "ACBA – Credit Agricole Bank”, "Inecobank”, "Converse Bank”, "Byblos Bank”, "VTB Bank”, "Aregak” Universal Credit Company, "Kamurj” Universal Credit Company, "First” Insurance Company, "Griar Insurance” Insurance Company and others.
BSC also cooperates with consulting and training companies in the Netherlands, Spain, Belgium, Australia, France, Great Britain, Russia, Ukraine, Georgia and Belarus.