"Progress-Audit” CJSC is an independent audit company, which provides specialized services in auditing field for the companies functioning in all spheres of economy with any legal form. Our company also provides specialized consultation to big and medium companies in Armenia.
The prospective of "Progress-Audit” CJSC based on progressive and stable development through constant increase of provided service quality, establishment of continuous mutual trust relationship our customers as well as through expansion of provided services.
"Progress-Audit” CJSC closely cooperates with Chamber of Industry and Commerce of Armenia. According to the Chamber, our company is characterized as a reliable partner and independent audit company providing services with high professionalism.
The company brings together skillful specialists in the sphere of audit, accounting, business consultation and legal services, and the fact provides for quality of services offered and a high level of responsibility in interrelation with the customers.
The major services providing by our company:
Audit and auxiliary services
1. Audit of reporting, prepared in compliance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
2. Audit of tax reporting
3. Coordinated procedures
4. Compilation (information collection).
2. Establishment of an accounting system
3. Investment of accounting system
4. Composition of financial reporting in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
5. Composition of all types of annual, quarterly and monthly tax and social reporting and their presentation to corresponding state structures.
Business consultations 1. Study of marketability of a business offer
2. Elaboration of a business plan
3. Assessment of production, economic and financial risks
4. Assessment of production-economic activity of an enterprise
5. Assessment of the company basing on financial coefficients.
1. Consultation in the sphere of founding and reorganizing companies, opening representatives offices of foreign companies
2. Consultation in human resource management
3. Preparation of commercial and civil-legal agreements (including international) and assessment of agreement requirements’ implementation correctness. Negotiations on behalf of customers
4. Expertise of administrative acts, commercial, civil-legal and labor agreements (or their drafts)
5. Consultations in the sphere of intellectual property protection
6. Assistance on lawsuits on civil, administrative, labor and criminal cases in all judicial levels of the RA, as well as at international courts and arbitration tribunals
7. Consultation on bankruptcy and company dissolution process
8. Maintenance of subscribing of complex legal protection of the company’s activity
9. Realization of legal audit in companies by the request of the shareholders or participants (Due diligence)
10. Collection of accounts receivables.